- Building, Electrical, Plumbing, and Heating Permits: $30.26 for the first $1,000 of estimated cost and $16.26 for each additional $1,000 of estimated cost. Please note: Project cost estimates are be based upon a Building Permit Cost Valuation Schedule. To apply for a building permit, first review the information on the Building Inspection page.
- Certificate of Occupancy: $30 Residential, $70 Commercial.
- Historic District Commission Certificate of Appropriateness: $25. Pick up an application in the Building Division office or download below.
- Inoperable Car Permits: $25 for 30 days.
- Zoning Forms: Obtain from the Planning Department.
- Zoning Board of Appeals Application: $185.
- ZBA Sign Deposit: $50.
Fees are subject to change. Contact the appropriate department for the current fee schedule.
Listing files in 'Building Inspection Forms'
Permits and coupons for the disposal of items at the Transfer Station are sold at the Transfer Station, 100 Marsh Street.