Physical Services is located at 100 Marsh Street, Wethersfield, CT 06109. For more information staff can be reached at (860) 721-2845.
Contact Paine's regarding refuse and recyclable pickup.
Hours of Operation
- Physical Services Office
- Monday thru Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Town Garage
- Monday thru Friday: 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Transfer Station
- Monday and Friday: 9 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
From Town Hall (505 Silas Deane Highway)
- Turn east onto Church Street.
- Cross Silas Deane Highway and go 0.6 mile to the intersection of Main Street.
- Cross Main Street; Church Street becomes Marsh Street.
- Continue 0.2 mile; the Physical Services office, Town Garage and Transfer Station will be on the right at 100 Marsh Street.
There are no items to display at this time
Sally A. Katz, Director of Physical Services
Heather Vargas, Assistant Director
Richard Bailey, Assistant Director - Field Operations
Shamane Shepard, Secretary
Lee Ann Hinkley, Clerk
Address: 100 Marsh Street
Old Wethersfield, CT 06109
Phone: (860) 721-2845
Fax: (860) 721-2847