The Eleanor Buck Wolf Nature Center relies on community support and involvement to help operate the visitor center and provide environmental education programs. If you are able to provide or share any of these, please contact the office. Thank you!
- Splitting your perennials? We'd like to expand our garden!
- Cup- to quart-sized seedling plant pots and flats
- Quart and half gallon cardboard milk/juice cartons
- Gallon milk/juice plastic cartons
- Baby food jars with lids, preferably glass with metal lids
- Organic Carrots & apples
- Animal food (please talk to staff regarding specific kinds)
- Towels (used OK)
- Egg cartons
- Hay (alfalfa and timothy)
- Pine shavings
- Children's books
- Small and especially large buttons from clothes
- Gardening gloves
- Craft paint brushes and paint