Birthday Parties at the Eleanor Buck Wolf Nature Center
A party at the Eleanor Buck Wolf Nature Center is a great way to encourage interest in wildlife while enjoying the conveniences of a party outside your home. Nature Center staff assist with set-up and clean-up, greet guests, and lead hands-on visits with the animals. Parties can accommodate up to 20 people including Parents, Siblings and Guests.
All parties are 2 hours in length with approximately 50 minutes for hands-on animal visits; another hour and 10 minutes for your festivities (meal, cake, presents, games): plus 1/2 hour of time each for set-up and clean-up. The booking is a total of three hours, including set-up and clean-up. We offer flexible weekend scheduling not limited to when the center is open to visitors.
Families provide decorations, tablecloths, party ware, refreshments, and/or additional activities as desired. Use of the kitchen is allowed (oven, refrigerator/freezer, and microwave) to store and reheat refreshments. Additional adult guests may be included. The recommended maximum number of guests including adults is 20 depending on your desired room set-up.
- Friends of the EBW Nature Center $160; Non-Friends $185. Become a Friend of the EBW Nature Center!
- Prices include 20 Total Guests including siblings and adults
- Additional hours can be booked as a rate of $15 per hour.
- Payment in full is required prior to party
EBW Nature Center provides:
- A staff person to assist with set-up, clean-up, greet guests and lead animal visits
- Games, puzzles, books, and toys in party room for children to play with
- 6 foot long tables and chairs
- Use of Nature Center building
- Access to kitchen facilities (sink, refrigerator/freezer. microwave, stove and oven)
Birthday Party Reservations:
Contact the Nature Center at (860)721-2980 with any questions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nature Center also rents rooms for parties or meetings you plan. Fees vary depending on the room, time and membership.