Mill Woods Pond will open for the summer season on Thursday, June 25 and close at 4:30 pm on Friday, August 14.
Due to Covid-19, important new procedures will be in place for visiting the facility to comply with the State of CT guidelines. Please read this entire message to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience at the swimming pond this summer.
Because of capacity restrictions, reservations are REQUIRED and can be made online using the Parks and Recreation registration system at wethersfieldct.gov/recreation . You must be a registered household with a username and password.
• Reservations will be sold using our online registration system in 2.5 hour sessions (blocks of time) as follows:
Monday – Friday 10:00 am - 12:30 pm 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
• Reservation fee is $5 per site per session.
• Each reservation is for one 10’ x 10’ family site, which will be marked out on the beach and grass areas.
• Reservations are not linked to a specific family site on the beach or grass. Sites will be first come first serve upon entering the facility.
• Six people per family site allowed.
• Reservations can be made by residents only, 18 years of age or older.
• Reservations will be available online for purchase 48 hours in advance and will close 30 minutes prior to each session.
• No refunds or exchanges will be issued for any reason once a reservation has been purchased.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• Face coverings will be required to enter and exit the facility and onsite when traveling to the bathrooms.
• Temperatures of each patron will be taken prior to entering the facility. Patrons with temperatures exceeding 100.4˚F will not be permitted into the facility.
• Recreational swimmers age 13 or less must be accompanied by an adult swimmer.
• No cash will be accepted at the pool. Reservations MUST be made in advance.
• Adult swimmers can sign up for 45 minute time slots for use of the lap lane with the pool attendant upon arrival.
If you are having a problem making a reservation, please call the Parks and Recreation office at
860-721-2890 during business hours: Monday – Wednesday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm;
Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am – 1:00 pm.