Town of Wethersfield Fireworks
There are no items to display at this time
The Town of Wethersfield is happy to announce that the annual fireworks celebration is returning on Saturday, June 3, 2023 at Cove Park in Old Wethersfield. Starting at 5;00 pm, the event will include live music, DJ, activities for kids, food vendors and more. The fireworks show will begin at approximately 9:00 pm.
For more information about the event please contact Wethersfield Parks and Recreation at (860) 721-2890 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fireworks Committee would like to thank the Wethersfield business community, organizations and individuals who have given their support and who are helping to make this year's event possible.
Thank you to All Waste, Inc. for being the 2023 Premier Sponsor.
Thank you to the Wethersfield Yacht Club for being the 2023 Stage Sponsor.
Thank you to Dutch Point Credit Union for being the 2023 DJ Sponsor.
- Hartford Distributors, Inc.
- C-21 Clemens Group
- Luna Pizza
- Soul Shine Yoga
- The Charles
- Buy Rite Liquors
- Capitol Transmission & Auto Care
- D&D Market
- Gove Restoration
- Main Street Creamery
- Old Wethersfield Shopkeepers
- Reflections Counseling and Consulting Services
- Wethersfield UNICO
- Slipaway River Tours
- The Lesser Family
- Webb Deane Stevens Museum
- Wethersfield LIFE
Please consider being a sponsor to keep this event a success.
2023 Sponsor Application
- Cousins Maine Lobster
- El Mariachi Poblano
- Kona Ice of Manchester
- Lamore's Kettle Corn
- Main Street Creamery
- Prime Concessions
- Restaurant Junction & Shaking Crab
- Ultimate Sundae
- Village Pizza
- Vinci's Concessions
Kid's Fun Vendors
- Cliff Hangers Climbing Wall
- Dan's Roaming Railroad
- Jamilah Creations
- Ocean State Novelty
- Teach Art 2 Me
- Wethersfield Library
FREE shuttle service will be provided from the Pitkin Community Center (30 Greenfield Street) to the Solomon Welles House (220 Hartford Avenue). Shuttle bus service will run continuously from 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm.
Street Closings 2023
Below please find the streets that will have "No Parking" signs posted for the fireworks event:
- North and South sides of State Street
- East side of Main Street from Hartford Avenue to the Cove (With the exception of designated parking areas)
- East side of Hartford Avenue from State Street to Avalon Place
- Nott Street / Garden Street Island
- State Street / Hartford Avenue Island
- South side of Avalon Place from Hartford Avenue to Harmund Place
- East side of Harmund Place from Wilcox Street to cul-de-sac
- South side of Northbrick Lane from Hartford Avenue to cul-de-sac
- South side of Nott Street from train tracks to Hartford Avenue
- East side of Hartford Avenue from Nott Street to Main Street
- East side of Meggat Park from State Street to Hartford Avenue
- North side of Howard Avenue
- Hart Street (Both sides)
- Hanmer Road (Both sides)
In the event of inclement weather, the fireworks display will be postponed to Saturday, June 10, 2023. Up to date information will be announced on the Parks and Recreation Department information line at (860) 721-2890, on the Town of Wethersfield Fireworks Facebook page and thru the Wethersfield Alerts Community Notification System.
Listing files in 'Town of Wethersfield Fireworks Documents'