- If the Wethersfield public schools are closed for the day due to inclement weather, all recreation daytime programs that begin from 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. are cancelled.
- If school is delayed, all programs starting prior to 10 a.m. are cancelled.
- If Wethersfield schools are dismissed early due to inclement weather, the decision for cancellations will be made by the recreation office by 1 p.m.
- Cancellations for evening programs beginning at 4:45 p.m. will be announced on NBC Channel 30 or by calling the Parks & Recreation Department info line at (860) 721-2890 by 4:45 p.m. weekdays.
- Cancellations for weekend programs will be announced on NBC Channel 30 or by calling the Parks & Recreation Department info line at (860) 721-2890 after 8 a.m. on weekends.
- For up-to-date information on programs please navigate to the Parks & Recreation home page and look under announcements or contact us at (860) 721-2890.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Parks & Recreation reserves the right to cancel programs and issue refunds due to insufficient registrants or causes beyond its control. Refunds will be automatic if a session is cancelled.
Refunds will not be given after a program has begun.
A $10 per class processing fee will be deducted from all refund requests received during office hours prior to the start of a program.